Employment status: 3/4 time employment, fixed working hours
Job position: administrative assistant of the project "Adoption of African children"
Field: administration in a non-profit sector- development cooperation and education, volunteering
Content of the advertisement: Center Narovinu, o.p.s., which deals with foreign development cooperation in Africa and global development education (Adoption of African children – project of long-distance help, development projects in the area of schooling and medical care in Kenya, programs of global development education and raising of public awareness at schools and other places), is looking for an administrative assistant – especially for the development project of long-distance help "Adoption of African children".
- administrative and technical support of the projects and helping with running the office
- maintenance of the database of the project "Adoption of African children“, handling mail and phone calls, providing information, organizing the fair trade like minishop, …)
- communicating with "adoptive parents" and volunteer coordinators of adoption in Czech republic
- communicating with the office in Nairobi and volunteer coordinators of adoption in Kenya
- communicating with the public, dealing with inquiries from mailing lists
- min. high school degree • good organizational and communication skills
- experience with administrative and technical leading of an office
- PC skills (MS Office – especially Excel on an excellent level, databases, …)
- good knowledge of written and spoken English
- self-reliance, dependability, systematic work, orderliness and responsibility
- ability to work in a team
- willingness to learn, interest in development cooperation in Africa
Advantages: experience with a similar position in a non-profit organization, experience in the field of development cooperation, pleasant manners, communicativeness, tidiness
- Possibility to see direct impact and purpose of your work
- Work in a pleasant team of people who desire to help the needy
- Starting salary of 14 000 Kč (for the 3/4 time employment)
We ask serious applicants to e-mail their structured CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20.11. 2015. Personal interviews will take place at the end of November; we expect the new employee to start working as soon as the interviews are over at the beginning of December 2015.
Name of organization: Centrum Narovinu,o.p.s. Contact: Dana Feminová, Address: Sokolská 32 Praha 2
E-mail: email@example.com, WWW: www.adopceafrika.cz
|Administrative assistant of the project of long-distance help "Adoption of African children"||19.5 KB|