Form of work: main employment relationship for full-time, working time with flexible component
Position: Fundraiser (Project Management, Fundraising, Administration, Finance)
Field: Administration in the nonprofit sector – international development cooperation
Ad Text: Centrum Narovinu, o.p.s., dealing with international development cooperation with Africa and global development education (Adoption of African children – long distance help project, development projects in education and health sectors in Kenya, project of programs of global development education and awareness not only in schools, fair shop), is looking for fundraiser and financial manager in one person.
1) The financial management of the organization – budgeting and financial reporting, cooperation with accountants, proposal of the optimization of expenses, search for other sources of funding for projects, cooperation in preparing charity events ...
2) Create a fundraising strategy for the entire organization Centrum Narovinu, o.p.s.
3) Actively seeking for grants and other fundraising opportunities (European, national and local sources) and approaching potential donors and sponsors (of institutional, corporate and private sectors)
4) Regular communication with donors, donor database management, management of fundraising activities
5) Preparation of project plans (detection rules of donors, communication within organization and partners about the needs and content of projects)
6) Creation of complete project applications with ensuring of all necessary attachments, including tracking and filing deadlines
7) Administration of selected projects, including reporting on the implementation of the settlement project – management of the relevant documentation
8) Cooperation in the preparation of presentation materials of the organization (annual reports, information brochures, web texts, presentations)
1) adequate education and experience – ideally academic, economic focus
2) knowledge of project management and a minimum of 1 year experience in this field – experience in processing projects, fundraising
3) independence, creativity, reliability, orderliness, diligence and responsibility
4) excellent knowledge of English and Czech language, both written and spoken
5) PC skills (MS Office – especially Excel and PowerPoint at an excellent level, database, Internet)
6) good organizational skills and flexibility
7) the conditions for teamwork
8) willingness to learn and update information, interest in development cooperation and Africa
The advantage: a long experience in fundraising sector in a nonprofit organization, economic education, experience in the field of development cooperation, engaging manners, communication skills
1) A significant role in the stray organization operating successfully for over 20 years
2) The ability to directly observe meaningfulness of your work
3) The space for independent work, self-fulfillment and creativity
4) Work in a friendly team of people characterized by an urge to help
5) The financial evaluation
Serious candidates are requested to send by e-mail no later than February 25th, 2016 at email@example.com:
1) Your CV
2) A cover letter stating your expected salary
4) A letter addressed to a potential sponsor to offer long-term cooperation – a partnership project of the Island of Hope on Rusinga Island, Kenya (information can be found on the web)
Personal meetings with candidates will be conducted in February and the job start 1.3 2016.