Friday, May 17th, 6pm – 10pm
Globe Bookstore and Cafe
Pštrossova 6, 110 00 Praha
Come join us for a night of music, storytelling, and discussion on the job Centrum Narovinu is doing for the Kenyan kids of Island of Hope! If you feel like giving to a good cause or simply like learning more about our project and enjoying an evening of African fun, we'll be waiting for you at Globe Café (where beer is cold and food is great!). ☺
What to expect:
- Storytelling by Justin Svoboda
- Drumming performance by Papis Nyass
- Singing by Lindsay Salvati
- Auction of products made by African artisans
- Discussion and videos about the NGO and Island of Hope's project
- A lot of generous and friendly people!
See you there!
» Facebook Event
» Rusinga Island of Hope – Facebook Page in English